Monday, September 27, 2010




Happy Monday everyone R we ready for another week. Boy!!! September will be over in just a few days WOW!!.I wanted to show my final project for Robyn and My Pink Stamper challenge. This challenge is hosted by her BFF Karlee and she wants us to make a project using "Envelopes".!! If you check out Karlee's blog you will see that she did an "amazing" tutorial video using Envelopes to make an "envelope book"

I got my project from a tutorial on PCP.. I altered the size by half.. becuase the envelops used where much bigger (business size) than the ones I have which are the normal A2 size.. So my project measures at 3x4. (great for gift cards, or little note cards)

I cut my card stock ( Bazzill) at 4 x 6 1/2, decorated. with Ribbon and DP, and then folded my envelope in half. cut off the top of both sides and then used my circle punch (1") and cut half way to complete the opening. And the to close I just added a little velcro circle. I also added a little faux stitching with my white gel pen. and of course I had to use something from my Cricut,, so I cut the cute little mailbox from the "Doodlecharm Cart and added the sentiment " hi there" ( PTI and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black

Challenges:
Stamp,Scrap & Doodle Saturday- Stitching
Anything Goes Challenge-# 17 Cute


Hope you have a great day :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones