Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Owl Always love you


Hi everyone... Happy Hump day. our week is half way done!!.. I have "back to school" night today for Lynette and Jordan and then the same tomorrow for Brianna and Christopher. So I am just doing a little house work, Boy!! love having the house to my self when cleaning. NO one to trip over or to say" can you move" or pick that up... lol
I saw the challenge over at "The Little Paper Shop" its a halloween color challenge : Orange, Green, Purple and I wanted  to play along. I have a few freebies from them including this sweet little owl and thought it would be perfect for this challenge.. What more this was one of the fastes and easyest card to make.

Recipe:
Card stock: Bazzi, DP : Happy Halloween, Card (Nesti) Ribbon: Michael;s, spider:chipboard

Challenges:
Little Paper Shop- Hallowen Colors
Integrity Design Team # 14 Hump Day Challenges

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet owl card!

    Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiraitons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute. I love how you used this image. I hope you play with us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Such a fun shaped card. That owl is one of my favorite images from LPS :>) Thanks for joining us at Inktegrity...maybe you will win some of my favorite Inktegrity images too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharette, this is too cute! I love the dp and the image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute it this?! Thanks for joining us at Inktegrity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, love the shape of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Inktegrity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is soooo CUTE!!! I love the shape of your card and your darling Owl!! Beautiful job hun!!!

    thank you for joining us at Little Paper Shops color challenge this week, and we hope to see you again next week with another fabulous card!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card...I love how you used these colors to make a card that is not necessarily for Halloween...thanks for playing at Inktegrity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, what a happy little owl! I love the papers you chose Sharette, and the striped ribbon and spider are the perfect embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Inktegrity this week with our Anything Goes challenge!
    ~*Joni Inktegrity DT

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones