Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Under Lock And Key


Hi everyone I want to share my card for this week's challenge over at "All That Scraps".. where the theme this week is "Any Thing Goes". I really love C.C. designs and love the fact that the images come in both "diggi" and Rubber". This sweet little girl is named "Violetwithkey and she is from the "Swiss Pixie Collection for their January release. And is perfect for any Valentine day card or layout. I said that I would be doing more "step card because I really like the effect and look that you get from them. So I did one here today for this card. It is just a slight different than my last one. because there is much more card for the back panel.


I colored Violet with my Prisma and OMS, and added lots of stickles to her head band and her wings. ( can't see it too good from my camera). I sat her on the heart, which along with the lock and key and sentiment  is another set from the "Swiss Pixie collection". 


The card stock is: PTI, DP is more of my Target paper. The Heart boarder is paper ribbon from K&CO. (love it!!). and the Tag is also from K&Co. I printed the sentiment on the same card stock and cut it out with my Nest. and I used some pop dots to pop everything up.

Digital Tuesday- From the Heart w/digi
Paper Take Weekly- Have a Heart
Bunny Zoe- Love is in the Air
The Crazy Challenge- Show Lots of Love
The Pink Elephant-#93 Be My Valentine

Happy Scrapping,


9 comments:

  1. OOOhhh Sharette!! This is gorgeous!! I adore these CC designs and I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am lovin' this!! You need to enter her in the POM (Prismas and other mediums) at the Outlawz. She's perfect!!
    http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/prismas-other-mediums
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. I like that pink/grew color combination. It's so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and I have to say the best step card I've seen.
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling card!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 7KCF and hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet! Love the little image and the tag. Thanks for sharing it at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. Really like the side step

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow just adorable! Great touch with the tag too! Thanks for sharing at TPE this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...this is adorable!! Love the fun stepper fold. Thank you so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DTC

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones